As a Community Interest Company, our purpose is to make an impact on the lives of the children and their families in our audiences around the UK, and also to impact the communities in which we perform.
To do this, we rely on the generous donations that we receive from local businesses – a win/win situation for both parties:
- Your donations allow us to bring our circus to town and to donate free tickets to disabled and disadvantaged children in your area, either as individuals or through organisations
- Your donations impact your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Your donations impact your local community
We want you to know what an impact your donations have on the children and families that come to our performances – here are a few facts and ﬁgures:
- Almost 1.5 million UK families are unable to afford a single day out together. Since 1987 we have donated thousands of free tickets, worth over around £1.3m, to disabled and disadvantaged children and their families/carers ensuring that all children experience a memory-making, inclusive day out in a place of safety and fun
- 50% of families with disabled children say that the stigma and discrimination they face makes them feel isolated. Our circus audience is made up of a huge range of children and their families; all of whom are encouraged to sing, dance, shout out and jump up and down – participation is key to making memories
- 43% of children with a disability have been turned away from festive events. Your donations help us ﬁght the lack of creative and cultural opportunities available to families with a disabled child/ children. We are delighted to see smiling faces, and the fun that we know our audiences have.
- Two in ﬁve parents of disabled children say that their child ‘rarely’ or ‘never’ has an opportunity to socialise with children who are not disabled. We create a magical world, harnessing the power of the circus and invite families with all kinds of different needs to have fun together in a safe, welcoming and unique atmosphere.
2022 Veterans into Logistics. All Rights Reserved all 3rd party trademarks acknowledged Company’s Registered Office Address Veterans into Logistics, Birch Mill Business Centre, Heywood Old Road, Greater Manchester, OL10 2 QQ
Veterans into Logistics is a registered incorporated organisation registered in England and Wales with registered charity number 1198384 having its principal office at Birch Mill Business Centre, Heywood, Greater Manchester, OL10 2QQ