Service Leavers

If anyone leaving the military that would like to pursue a career as LGV driver within the transport and logistic industry upon leaving the Armed Forces, if you already hold your LGV driving license, you will need to obtain a Driver of Professional Competence ‘Driver CPC Card’ before you can drive a commercial vehicle in civvy street.

If you don’t have an LGV driving license, our recommendation is that you try and obtain your LGV license before leaving the military, as once you leave the military you will not be able to use Enhanced Learning Creditation Scheme ‘ELCAS’ to fund your LGV driver training.

Not sure which Category Licence fits your needs?

Book Your Training Course Today

Get in touch with us today by submitting our online enquiry form and a member of the VTA team will contact you back. Once done, this will enable us to start the process of getting you your LGV licence and more importantly getting you into work once qualified.

Alternatively, email your enquiry to us at;

Enquire Now

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Veterans Into Logitics will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.