We are Veterans into Logistics, a non-profit organisation formed to provide training and support, our main aim to change the lives of ex-forces, individuals with convictions and any other vulnerable people who need help in gaining paid employment within the logistics sector.
Our Mission is to reduce unemployment and poverty, in particular but not exclusively, within the ex-military community, individuals with convictions, chronically unemployed or living on low income, by creating a holistic pathway through HGV driver training, into steady work within the logistics sector.
Our Strategic Aims
- Partnership working that improves opportunities for veterans.
- Create a route for veterans into the logistics sector.
- Build a strong and sustainable organisation.
- Create a pathway for those experiencing housing insecurity or homelessness to secure consistent stable accommodation.
- Rehabilitate ex-offender veterans to avoid and offset the risk of recidivism.
- Close the skills and workforce gap in the logistics sector to benefit the efficiency of industries essential to daily life in the UK.
- We challenge oppression and prejudice and promote diversity.
- We are friendly and make everyone feel welcomed and supported.
- We are inspired to find worthwhile jobs for veterans.
- We are an independent voice for veterans.
- We are dynamic and work with purpose to get things done and to achieve lasting impact.