Veterans Into Logistics


Holding a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence card is a legal requirement to drive a commercial HGV in UK.

Obtaining a Driver CPC card can be confusing when leaving the Armed Forces with the different ways of obtaining a Driver CPC card which depends on when you passed your car or HGV driving tests. 

If you require support or advice on obtaining a Driver CPC card, then please complete our referral form below and one of our team will be in touch.

    Click here for further details of our privacy policy.